1、I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately … I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life! To put to rout all that was not life… And not when I came to die, discover that I had not lived…
我步入丛林,因为我希望活得有意义 … 我希望活得深刻,汲取生命所有的精髓! 把非生命的一切全都击溃 … 以免在我生命终结时,发现自己从来没有活过 …
2、We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty,romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.
我们读诗写诗,非为它的灵巧。我们读诗写诗,因为我们是人类的一员。而人类充满了热情。医药,法律,商业,工程,这些都是高贵的理想,并且是维生的必需条件。但是诗,美,浪漫,爱,这些才是我们生存的原因。
3、Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way.
当你认为你知道某件事时,必须再以不同角度看它
4、Even though it may seem silly or wrong, you must try!
即使那看来似乎愚笨或错误,你们都必须试试。
5、Now, when you read, don't just consider,what the author thinks,consider what you think.
当你阅读时,别只想到作者的见解,想想你的见解。
6、Boys, you must strive to find your own voice.
孩子们,你们必须努力寻找自己的声音。
7、Because the longer you wait to begin,the less likely you are to find it at all.
因为你等候起步的时间愈长,便愈不可能找到它。
8、Thoreau said, “Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.”
梭罗说,“大多数人都生活在平静的绝望中。”
9、Don't be resigned to that. Break out!
别听任此事发生。要突破!
10、Robert Frost said, two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
劳勃佛洛斯特说过,树林里两条岔路,我选择人走得比较少的那条路,那里有天壤之别。
11、If you noticed, everyone started off with their own stride, their own pace.
你们若是注意,每个人都是以自己的步幅行走。
12、Now, I didn't bring them up here to ridicule them.
我叫他们上前不是为了嘲弄他们。
13、I brought them up here to illustrate the point of conformity:
我让他们上前是为了说明“一致”的重点。
14、The difficulty in maintaining your own beliefs in the face of others.
在他人面前坚护自己信念的困难所在。
15、I would've walked differently.
我本可以走得与众不同。
16、We all have a great need for acceptance.
我们都非常需要被认同。
17、But you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own
但你们必须相信自己的信念独一无二。
18、Even though others may think them odd or unpopular
纵使别人可能认为它奇异或者不入流。
19、Even though the herd may go, that's bad.
纵使庸俗的大众可能会说,好烂。
20、To struggle against great odds, to meet enemies undaunted
与逆境不屈抗争,以无畏的气势面对敌人。
21、To be a sailor of the world bound for all ports.
做世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。
22、Oh, I live to be the ruler of life, not a slave.
我要做生活的主宰,而非奴隶。
23、To mount the scaffolds. To advance to the muzzles of guns wit perfect nonchalance.
走上绞刑台,行至枪口,我安之若泰。
24、Oh, to have life henceforth the poem of new joys.
让今后的生命如喜悦的诗。
25、Let it fill your soul.
让它充满你的灵魂。
26、I sound… my barbaric… yawp…over the rooftops of the world.
我听见我那野蛮原始的呐喊越过世界的屋脊。
27、I close my eyes, and this image floats beside me.
我闭上眼睛,他的影像在我身边飘动。
28、Because we are food for worms lads. Because, believe or not, each one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die.
因为我们都是凡人,孩子们。因为信不信由你,这间房子里的每个人总有一天都要停止呼吸,僵冷,死亡。
29、I would like you to step forward over here, and peruse some of the faces from the past. You've walked past them many times, but I don't think you've really looked at them. They're not that different from you, are they? Same haircuts……Full of hormones. Just like you. Invincible just like you fell. The world is their oyster. They believe they're destined for great things just like many of you. Their eyes are full of hope, just like you.
我要你们向前到这儿来,细细玩味过去的面孔,你们经过这儿无数次,但从未真正看过他们,和你的差异并不
相关文章:
北京青年王越经典台词09-14
落跑甜心经典台词09-14
老公的春天经典台词09-13
光荣使命经典台词09-13
假如生活欺骗了你经典台词09-13
抹布女也有春天经典台词09-13
全民目击经典台词09-13
璀璨人生经典台词09-13
小爸爸经典台词09-13
金刚狼2经典台词09-13