第五部分:将下列句子翻译成汉语
1. Although it is very enjoyable, the film is too long. 尽管这部电影很好看,但是太长了。
2. Sandy is wearing a long, black, silk dress. 桑迪穿着一件黑色丝绸长裙。
3. I need to be at the airport by 6.00 o'clock. 我需要在6点之前到达机场。
4. I must have left the camera in a shop. 我肯定是把相机丢在商店里了。
5. The accounts, which are in a bit of a mess, have to be ready for next month.
答:账目有点乱,得在下个月整理好。
6. We have enough money to improve the website. 我们有足够的钱改进网站。
7. Do you take after your mother or father? 你像你的母亲还是父亲?
8. I have to move out of my room on Friday because Franco has got another tenant.
答:我不得不在周五搬出房间因为弗兰克招了另一个房客。
9. One of the biggest sporting events in the world is the Olympic Games.
答:奥运会是世界上最大的体育赛事之一。
10. It would be great to see you to catch up on all our news.
答:见到你和你聊聊最近发生的事是多么开心的事啊。
11. I had the windows cleaned yesterday. 我昨天叫人把玻璃擦干净了。
12. He used to play basketball every Sunday. 他过去每个礼拜天打篮球。
13. They enjoyed themselves at the party. 他们在聚会上玩的很高兴。
14. She doesn't like swimming and neither does her sister.
答:她不喜欢游泳,她姐姐(妹妹)也不喜欢。
15. I've been learning English for three years. 我学习英语已经三年了。
16. He studies in a university west of Beijing. 他在北京西边的一所大学学习。
17. He came across an old painting at his friend's house. 他在他的朋友家偶然发现一幅古画。
18. She would buy a large house if she won the lottery. 如果中了彩票,她就会买一幢大房子。
19. The flat was in a bit of mess. 这套公寓有点乱。
20. Both of the boys are good at singing. 两个男孩都擅长唱歌。
21. I can't find the key. I must have left it in the car.
答:我找不到钥匙了。我肯定把钥匙丢在车上了。
22. Polly is worried about her lack of experience.波莉担心自己缺乏经验。
23. She needs to return the book by next Friday.她得在下周五之前把书还回去。
24. I've got the same sense of humour as my mum.我和我妈妈一样,有幽默感。
25. While she was waiting, her phone rang.她正在等待的时候,电话铃响了。
26. He got on well with his sister.他和他的姐姐/妹妹相处得很好。
27. He pointed out that she needed a better violin.他指出她需要一把更好的小提琴。
28. They walked slowly along the road. 他们沿着那条路慢慢地走着。
29. She borrowed the book and gave it back on Monday.她借了那本书,后来星期一把书还了。
30. I'm in a meeting until 1.00.我开会开到一点钟。
31. We've become good friends since last summer. 从去年夏天起我们就成了好朋友了。
32. Your neighbour says your flat was burgled this afternoon.
答:你的邻居说你的房子今天下午被盗了。
33. I haven't got a car, and nowhere to live. My family is putting me up at the moment.
答:我没有车,也没有地方住。现在跟家人住一起。
34. It takes 45 minutes to get to the city centre from the hotel.
答:从宾馆到市中心需要花45分钟时间。
35. I came to London when I was 18. 答:我18岁的时候来到伦敦。
36. He came across an old violin at his friend's house. 他在朋友家偶然发现了一把旧提琴。
37. He came across an old violin at his aunt's house. 他在他姑(姨)妈家偶然发现了一把旧提琴。
38.Football is played by more than 20 million people in more than l40 countries.
答:超过140个国家的2000多万人都踢足球。
39.He got on well with his classmates.答:他和同学关系处得很好。
40.He used to work very hard when he was young.答:他年轻的时候工作非常努力。
41.My family is putting me up at the moment,but I am thinking of buying my own flat.
答:我现在跟家人住在一起,但是我正考虑买一套公寓自己住。
42. I need to be back home by 6 pm. 答:我得在(下午)六点之前回到家。
43. That box is too heavy for her to carry home. 答:那个盒子太重了,她抬不回家。
44. The hotel is surrounded by fields and woods. 答:饭店四周田野树林环绕。
45. I must get some slides made. 答:我必须(让人)做一些幻灯片。
46. The new suitcase which Xiaoyan(晓燕)got yesterday is full already.
答:晓燕昨天新买的箱子已经装满了。
47. Dave's picking up the van tomorrow. 戴维明天要用大篷车运货。
48. I'm going to buy him a violin for his birthday. 我打算买一把小提琴给他过生日.
49. I'm tired. I’ll take a taxi to go there. 我累了,我要坐出租车去那儿.
50. He walks towards the window. 他向窗户走去。
51. They went down the road. 他们沿着小路走下去。
52. Beijing is an hour's drive from Tianjin. 北京离天津开车要走一个小时。
53. Chengdu is northwest of Chongqing. 成都在重庆的西北方。
54. I didn't get up until 11.30 this morning. 我今天上午十一点半才起床。
55. Football is the most popular sport in the world. 足球是世界上最流行的体育运动。
56. I've never been to Greece, and I'd love to go there. 我从没去过希腊,我很想去那儿。
57. We've got enough money to hire extra staff. 我们有足够的钱额外雇用员工。
58. They lived in a village north of London. 他们住在伦敦北边的一个村子里。
59. I've played table tennis a lot, but I've never tried tennis.
答:我乒乓球打得很多,网球却从未打过。
60. My home is far from the city centre. 我家离市中心很远。
61. While I was having a cup of tea, someone stole my wallet. 我正在喝茶的时候钱包被人偷了。
62. If I won the lottery, I'd buy a flat. 如果我中了彩票,我就买一套公寓。
63. The bride was dressed in a long white dress. 新娘穿着白色的长裙。
64. The window was smashed and the lock on the front door is broken.
窗户给砸了,前门的锁也被弄坏了。
65. My dad used to be a farmer and so did my grandfather. 我爸爸从前是农夫,我爷爷也是。
66. I didn't have breakfast this morning. 今天早上我没有吃早饭。
67. We needed to have the website redesigned. 我们需要重新设计网站。
68. I've asked John to check the computer. 我已经让约翰去检查计算机了。
69. It would be great to see you again. 能再见到你那该多好啊。
70. Let's watch something exciting like an adventure film.
咱们去看场像惊险片之类的令人兴奋的电影吧。
71. I'm fed up with my job and I want to change my career.
我对我的工作感到厌倦,我想要换个职业。
72. I can't take all of that stuff that I've put on the bed back to Shanghai.
我没法把床上所有的这些东西都带回上海去。
73. When I finish travelling, I am going to get a job in a bank.
旅行结束后, 我打算在银行找份工作做。
来源:网络整理 免责声明:本文仅限学习分享,如产生版权问题,请联系我们及时删除。
相关文章:
小红7岁,父母离异,按协议小红随父亲生活。后其父母各自04-27
关于共有,下列说法错误的是()。A共有可分为按份共有和04-27
下列哪一项不是记名股票的特点?()A便于挂失B股东权利04-27
下列叙述错误的是()。A债券票面利率与期限成正比,所以04-27
关于影响股票投资价值的因素,以下说法错误的是()。A从04-27
下列因素中,属于影响债券定价的内部因素的是()。A银行04-27
现有如表7—3所示的A、B两种国债券。表7—3国债到期期04-27
物权在性质上应当是()。A支配权B请求权C抗辩权D相对权04-27